Friday, March 04, 2005

A little sad, a little maudlin, a little melancholey...

Had a headache yesterday that lasted about 14 hours, so sleep was an impossibility. No matter what I took, it never went away. It wasn't until 3:30 A.M. that I took some extra-strength Motrin that it waned enough for me to smile to myself. Ick...

I've been busted down to friend status with Bib. She's has an agenda and I want her to manage it before she moves to me. She's got to get her personal life in order if I am ever going to be a good thing in her life, so I will be waiting for a bit I suppose. But hey, I'm good at waiting. What's a few more years on top of eleven already, right?

Going to finally bust out the Vacuum of Death today, see what it can do. Hopefully suck all the hair, dust and crumbs that have accumulated in the five months I've been here. It's about time I guess. It's about time for a lot of things. I just hope I can do them all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does this do to A-Kon plans? Please tell me I'm not the only girl again!!! Please!

Erin

4/3/05 11:57 PM  
Blogger bib said...

Erin, of course not!!! I'm still going. My main point is I feel like I have to do some things for me and my family before getting into a serious relationship. It doesn't mean I'll never see Jay again, or that we won't continue to do our thing.. AKON being one of them..

5/3/05 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I understand and admire where you are coming from...I just got a little panicky.

Erin

5/3/05 2:04 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I love her, she loves me back, we're just taking a break from relationship obligations. Hopefully we will get to start something special after she does her other duties to herself and the kids. I know it's important that she do this not just for them, but for herself as well. I can respect that and I wish her luck.

5/3/05 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home