Friday, February 25, 2005

Command thy armies to RISE UP!

On the comic that Patrick and I had, I posted a link to an online game that lets you wage warfare against other players. It was called Kings of Chaos and was pretty fun for a while, until you start getting big and don't log in for several days like I would do and prompty get your butt handed to you. The reason I bring this up?

I have started a new army! This time during the game's "Forth Age" so we'll see if that holds special meaning. Anyway, if you would like to sign up, and I ask that you please do, just to make my army bigger, that you sign up under this link. You start out very small, but you get money every 30 minutes, and before long you can start building your armies and equipping them with armor and other stuff like that. If you've got some free time on your hands, it only takes about five minutes for initial sign up and then just once a day, or whenever at your leasure. It's just something fun to do and I thought I would include my friends as best as I could.
**************************
Talked to Bib tonight. Her dad's sick, plus she's still has a sore back that is just causing her all kinds of pain. Not to mention me, who is also a pain. heh... She's just beyond ready to get her house done and finished. I don't blame her. I am ready for her. And I know she is ready as well. I hope she get's her house done quick and everything in place for the summer.
**************************
I'll be coming down this weekend, so anybody who wants to see me, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home