Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Ego Survives

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Did a quick but grueling thirty minutes on an eliptical machine at the Y. Found out I have in fact been losing weight, so I'm excited that with the cardio, it will help out even more. God-willing, I will continue this way of life, the whole "eating less, more exercise" kind of thing and won't weigh a ton anymore.

After a shower and a trip to the pharmacy, Pat and I went into T-Town and did a little shopping. He's still bitter about Best Buy, so we didn't stop there. heh... But I did get my "Nasicaa"! Only, the place we went to, Circuit City, didn't carry the other two Miyazaki films being released today. So I'll have to wait and pick them up somewhere else. I'm on the fence about "The Cat Returns", but will probably pick up "Porco Rosso" later this week. If you're a Miyazaki fan, please do the same. Also picked up some more manga I've been getting into. So far, it's been limited to past or current runs in Shonen Jump, but they are all worthy of reading. If any of the Ada or Tulsa crew want to read what I have and bone up on some stuff before the Kon, let me know and I'll get what I can to you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other two were and still are at Wal-Mart. HAHAHA

Paul

23/2/05 1:15 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ah, yes, but as we have reviewed before, Wal-Mart is evil. And there-in-lies my problem.

23/2/05 4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Cat Returns" was really good. It's along the line of Tototo and Kiki as far as being more of a kids movie. Sid really loved it. As for the other two, we love them and hope that the dub is well done. We'll see.

Erin

Oh yeah, really glad to hear that Bib is going to make it to Kon this year. Can't wait....finally not the only girl!

23/2/05 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home