Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I can feel you breathe

I wake up this morning with no new development in my left ear. Here it is a full five days after that faithfull morning and my eardrum is still pressed out. Right now I'm waiting for the pharmacy to open so I can get my prescription filled for Levequin(sp?). I had went yesterday in Ada and the Wal-Mart pharm would not accept my insurance card, and they wanted $115 for ten little pills. I was shocked. So much for such a tiny pill.
I asked Bib about this and she told me that this particular antibiotic was very much a good thing, so it was worth it. I decided to wait the pain out one more day and will pick it up here in Owasso. I would rather spend $15 than $115 if I can help it. I just hope the dizziness goes away. My equilibrium is a tad askew and walking has it own fun challenge, so you can imagine what bending over in the shower to pick up a wash cloth is like. "Oh, I will get that soap that is in the corner, I'll just bend dow.... Woh!"
Brigette is feeling squished and I'm sure I'm not helping any by nipping at her heels. She hasn't had any time to herself in so long that she's almost forgotten what it's like to be one's self. I really can't relate, because even when I was married, I had the house to myself half the time, and she's had a child since she was 19, and just barely 19 at that. Poor girl. Hopefully she will get her house finished soon, school started and underway and maybe things will turn out of the best. I pray that she will find serenity soon and then finds her happy dance. :)

Only one more week until Nasicca comes out. I'm excited, to finally have my own copy instead of watching David's. Maybe Totoro will come out in this decade and I can finally see the end. And what about that tunuki movie. I've still yet to stay awake through that one!

Note to Smitty: I will understand if you and Reneay do your thing this year. We will miss you on the trip, and will eat much Salad Pretz in your absence. Happy Future Anniversary! Will this be seven years?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Until your ear problem clears up and your balance returns, I recommend taking a fishing pole with you in the shower to pick up dropped wash cloths. Saftey first!

15/2/05 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home