Sunday, February 06, 2005

Was Planning Vitrol, All I Got Was Melancholy

I was going to spew hatred about Paula Dean again, but after I checked my facts, it appeared that I missed something in my initial viewing. Then I was going to introduce a new character into my blog, "Creepy Gay Man", but then I was faced with something else. So...nevermind.

Talked to Bib tonight. Discussed something I won't go into here other that to say it has to do with a teeny tiny mole that won't go away. And no matter how much I plead for the mole to disappear, it just won't do it.

*sigh*

Why can't complications go bother somebody else? I'm full up as it is. I just want to point certain parties to this link, followed by this. I think that sums it up.

Tonight was some kind of "potluck" dinner here at work, and I didn't bring anything. Mainly because I forgot all about it. I suppose I could run out to Reaser's and get some cookies, but people aren't eating the ones that are in there now. I brought my lunch, so I didn't partake, although the spicy rice looked tempting.

4 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

forget the rant on Paula Dean, I believe there are other issues at hand. As for creepy gay men..... well I know a few.. and as for you links... all I can do is sigh and shake my head.

6/2/05 10:04 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I had no problem accessing the links and will now go back and read the entire comic from the beginning. I know exactly what you mean. I think. Also, I AM a creepy gay man. OK, well not creepy... unless you're in my head. See people, this is why I'm the longest-running friend. By the way, Jay... do you realize that this year is our 20 year anniversary of being friends? I don't remember an exact date, but it was in the last half of 5th grade, which ended for us in 1985. 20 years man. We need to celebrate that s**t.

7/2/05 7:56 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Adam, you are most certainly not "Creepy Gay Man", he's a co-worker of Gimpy in my group's neighbor, OS390. He looks like he could be a weird uncle of Smokesignals alumni Rusty Pickens. He's very big, very weird and very creepy. Whenever I leave the ECC and come back in, he will look up at me and just stare. That is not what makes him gay, that is what makes him creepy, amoung other things. Pat can back me up on this one, he's just a very odd guy.
And as for the mole, I'd rather nuke it than cut it off... :-)

7/2/05 8:10 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Yes. Creepy. This guy eyes Jay like a slab of roast lamb. I think I saw him lick his lips even.

8/2/05 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home