Saturday, January 08, 2005

A week later...

Well here I am a week later into 2005 and not much has happened. Brigette got stuck in Tulsa for a day longer than she wanted, but I didn't mind the company at all. We had some ice for a few days, and even my parking lot in front of the apartments still has traces of ice on the ground. I wonder if it will hit worse later this winter. I like the cold weather, but just not fond of the ice that comes with it. It's true what they say about Oklahoma and Texas. We can take the heat and the cold, but God forbid you give us some ice to drive in, you might as well shut the entire state down.

Have I mentioned I love my girlfriend? That she's the greatest? No? Well then let me set the record straight right here and now, in a public forum. I love Brigette Anne with as much love as a person can love another. Maybe even more, I don't know if I can accurately measure my love for her, like in say pounds or quarts or whatever... but if I could, rest assured that it would be many many pounds and many many quarts. Yeah, I'm getting sappy here. That's just me. I'm that way. Deal.

No links today. Kind of down about something. Maybe tonight.
Later gators

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

*puke*

8/1/05 6:21 AM  
Blogger bib said...

Jay, thank you. I love you too. I can't put into words how much you mean to me. You know what's super-duper cool though? We both know it. I enjoyed my time with you, even though you totally killed me st jepordy(I could have won if I hadn't spelled words for you). I would move to Tulsa in a second to be with you if I could. Enough public sap... I'll talk to you tonight.

Oh, and Pat.. don't be jealous, Jay loves you too...;)

8/1/05 8:22 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Who's jealous? I'm just sickened.

8/1/05 11:43 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey buddy, if you want sad bastard stuff, go over to cusher.net. I hear that sugary love is a stranger there...

Ha! ;-)

9/1/05 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home