Friday, December 24, 2004

Diff'rent Strokes to Move the World!

I went out tonight at work to get a bite to eat and like usual I listened to Coast to Coast AM with George Nori while driving around. Tonight's guest was a little different than the usual UFO nuts and the Free-Energy theorists. No sir! None of that non-sense tonight! Tonight's guest was real special. Rodney Cluff was the man of the hour on tonight's show and his big thing was... HOLLOW EARTH!

His theory was that when the Earth formed billions of years ago, it formed hollow, with it's own star inside. That's right, dear readers. According to Mr. Cluff, we have our own heating source deep inside (crust is only 60 miles) our little rock we call home. And not only did it form hollow, but we have a civilization on the inside, with a working society. I didn't hear if they were a Morlock-type of people or if they just liked it really toasty down there. I would imagine a sun that close to your home, with no way to vent it's gases would get a tad warm eventually.

Anyway, I got a hoot out of the guy. He was shooting down every person that called in, whether they were pro or con Hollow Earth, so I knew he was a fun guy to be around. Give his site a look around if you want. Or, if you'd rather do something fun and time consuming, read The Cave and tell me it's not scary. Sure, it's a tad long, but it raised the hair on the back of my neck few times. Good readin'!

************************

One last thing for today. I was looking around on other sites and ran across this one. It's about a man and his family dealing with his mother's lung cancer. It's a web comic, but done really well for the subject matter. I have to admit, I did get a little misty eyed toward the ending. Must have been some dirt in my eye. Yeah, that's it. Give it a read, it hit a little close to home for myself, but other's may gleen something new from it. www.momscancer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home