Friday, November 19, 2004

Gentlemen....Behold!!

For those that care, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Vol 3 and personal favorite Home Movies, Vol 1 came out this week. Home Movies features commentaries by the voice actors that do lead characters Brenden, Jason and all around drunk/coach/blacksmith, McGuirk. How cool is that? I might have to go to Best Buy today and pick up Home Movies. I love that show. Just don't tell Patrick I'm going to Best Buy. I don't want him to throw holy water and a salt on me. It's burns Precious! Its burns!

That said, I'm doing well this morning. As it turns out, my Tourette's medication has a drug interaction with the antibiotics the doctor gave me. I took them for the first time last night and so far I'm alive. Just FYI though, if someone should find me face down in my apartment, clutching my chesh, please sue the pants off of Kris Armstrong and make him pay dearly. It'll be his fault. :-)
Thanks! That's pretty much it. I'm leaving work. I'm off like a dirty shirt as they say...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

19/11/04 7:40 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

19/11/04 8:05 AM  
Blogger bib said...

Well, babe, just make it through today and I'll be there to give you CPR tommorrow. You sounded like you are feeling better, which is good. I promise not to kiss on ya when I'm sick next time. I'll bring our cookies up and we can have warm oatmeal cookies and milk. Yum. Hopefully Mary will feel better. I thought about taking her and Brenden to see the Polar Express, but I think we will wait so we can all go together. Well, I'm off to rid this household of dirty laundry! I'll be like that old lady on Poltergiest "this house is clean!"

19/11/04 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure Smitty will know the movie but not me personnally.
Glad your feeling better


Jenn cant email you dont have address

19/11/04 6:37 PM  
Blogger Pastoral Urbanite said...

If you need a place to store your DVDs you can always loan them to Dave. :)

19/11/04 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now wait a minute...I think I'm offended for him! It's more my fault than his that we haven't watched those yet. I'm never "in the mood."

Erin

19/11/04 11:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I'll give you that leeway, Erin. GTO and Evangelion are hardly 'family fare' as far as anime goes. It's specialized in the sense that it's heavy on religions themes (Evangelion) or perverted ex-biker members trying to teach junior high school children (GTO) or there's the totally awesome vampire killers that are vampires themselves (Hellsing). I've got some more, Trigun and Love Hina, even though I've yet to actually watch any of the Love Hina. It's kind of a boy runs a bathhouse and is beset by beautiful women he can't have syndrome that runs through so many other anime.
I went to Best Buy yesterday and they didn't have Home Movies. They had orderd 30 copies and were completely out. I've yet to pop in my Auqa Teen Hunger Force 3. Maybe tonight when I'm at mom and dad's house. New DVD watching! Yeah!

Hopefully I'll have a new post before Thanksgiving morn. I can't believe I can all the way down to Ada and forgot my pants. I brought nothing by shorts. Doh! I'm such a smart person, if I was any more intelligent, I could screw up the working parts of a brick.

22/11/04 7:18 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Let me know if ATHF 3 is any good I may have to borrow it off of you.

22/11/04 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home