Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Here comes the PAIN!

Ok, so the midnight boughts of cramps are back. I spent the night over here at Brigette's folks house again. Last night I was up constantly with leg cramps (front and back thank you) and cramps in my ribs. Now explain that to me, cramps in my ribs. Very painfull and there's not much I can do in the way of getting rid of them.
We did have fun last night though. Bib, myself, her sister Jo and boyfriend Cody took the kids out for pizza and bowling. The kids lasted one game and that was it, but they still had a blast. I hate to say it but a 4 year old little girl was kicking my butt at bowling. I am horrible. I somehow managed to eek out a 2 point lead on her at the end, but Brigette won over all of us. I was pretty funny to watch her son Brenden try and act like the guys that were in the next lanes to us. They would fire that ball down the lane and Bren just wanted to be like that too, so he would walk up carefully, stop, and throw his arm back and try and release it at the proper time. Sometimes he did, and sometimes he didn't. Obviously the times he didn't were the funniest because it was just so comical looking. But he did a real good job. I'm proud of him for trying hard and never giving up. Is that appropriate? Me being proud of someone else's child? I'm that way with my nieces too. I get such an over-whelming sense of love and pride when I see them, even though they are not biologically kin to me (step-sistes and all) but i love them just as i would any other.
Today I am going with Bib and her famiiy to have a Thanksgiving meal with her Great Mother who is in a nursing home. She's a really nice woman and I hope she enjoys herself today with her family. I'll be honest, I'm a little giddy getting to eat a Thanksgiving meal before the real deal. I love dressing and turkey and cranberry sauce. If I could eat it everyweek, then I would do so. It's my most favoritest holiday, natually since I'm such a great eater! Haha! If anybody has any leftover dressing come the 28, 29 just let me know. I'll be out of mine and I'll be needing a fix.
I hope everyone has a great holiday and I love you all!

Note to Michael: You are awesome. Thank you so much for both the giving of the book and the loaning of the adapter. Both will be used soon. Thanks again.

Note to Brigette: You may think you suck at bowling but you beat 5 other people last night. That's got to be pretty good I think in my book.

Note to David: Don't stop commenting on my blog now. You've got good momentum, keep it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

Thank you so much for coming with me today. It was fun, even though Jo and Mary never did get their pecan pie. I hope to save you a piece of our Gingerbread Cheesecake. Mary had two pieces tonight, Bren had one, and Dad had one. I can only hope Daddy doesn't have one of his "midnight munchies" and decides to snack on my cheesecake! I'm looking forward to seeing you tommorrow, and plan on sending you plenty of dressing home! Thank you so much for showing me your games. I can't tell you how psyched out about it I am! All my old NES games! All the atari! I'm in heaven. I suck at marble madness, but I'm in heaven just the same.

To all Jay's readers: I hope you all have a great Turkey Day!

24/11/04 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home