Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Birthday to me Mum!

Today is my mom Nancy's birthday. I will refrain from telling her age on here. Not because it's a high number (it's not) but sometimes a lady (she's one) doesn't want to reveil her age. So I will just say Happy Birthday Mom! and hopefully not get slapped for it. And I hope I'm not to late to wish Erin Rutledge to the XXX group. That's not naughty stuff, those are Roman numerals. Oops! Did I just tell her age? Well, she's young still, maybe she won't kill me. :-D *pleads with Erin not to kill him*

You've all been reading the Perry Bible Fellowship haven't you? What? You haven't? Well then get crackin' people!

James Lileks has a site full of fun stuff, like the Book of Meat! Meat! Meat! and More Fun with Coffee!, a page I'm sure my friends would enjoy. All worksafe, but not easy on the stomach. Seeing a gelatin mold used for meatloaf is a little stomach churning...

For my video gamer friends, a little old school action is alway nice and they can find it here at the Video Game Museum and Classic Gaming websites.

Speaking of games, I wanted to point everyone's attention to the nifty Flash animation of Superpope that my good friend David Rutledge did a few years back. He has said he would make a follow up episode and I'm still waiting on that. Hopefully he will get to comeplete it someday. He's a very talented individual and has a nifty collection of Virtual Boy games to boot...

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I don't do enough links posts in my blog. I may remedy that one of these days.

23/12/04 3:29 AM  
Blogger bib said...

what a good post. I love it when you share some of your dorkiness with the rest of us. I totally enjoyed David's superpope. Very cool. I had some issues with the meat though.. uggg... There was one that literally looked like a shelled armidillo with it's head chopped off. Also what's up with the cooking with Dr Pepper? Why on earth would someone think it would be a good idea to marinate your steak, turkey, or any meat in soda? Or better yet, that awful concoction of Dr Pepper jello with olives embedded in it. Ewww. The game sites were cool, I want to play Ghost Recon 2. I enjoyed the first one. I liked the pc version better than the PS2 though. Another one that I thought looked neat was Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30. OH, and Happy Birthday to Nancy and Erin.

23/12/04 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home