Saturday, January 01, 2005

F1r5+!!1!! W00t!

Happy New Years everybody! May I take a moment and reflect?

I have had a lot of changes since the beginning of 2004 one year ago. Some good, some bad, some life-changing. But none more so than having healthy family and friends. I'm grateful for everybody being safe and happy for the most part. There's really nothing more I could have asked for.

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days of auld lang syne?"

Yeah, there are more words to that song, but does anyone really care?

My resolutions:
To blog about more than Coast to Coast topics
Try and stay awake when visiting friends. :-)
Eating healthier and attempting to get some exercise every now and then.
To try and stay awake more at work (big one!)

Ah heck, I know I'll break every one of these, probably by the end of the week...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm,yup,I believe you will too.

1/1/05 10:28 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

If you're going to trash talk, at least identify yourself.

1/1/05 11:03 PM  
Blogger bib said...

that neck pillow we were looking at definately wouldn't help the "sleep less at work" resolution.

6/1/05 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home