Sunday, January 09, 2005

Links and lots of 'em!

I thought I would take a moment and posts everybody's blog out there at I read. There are some good ones out there and by golly, we should share what we have with those that don't. I'm not saying you have to read them all, but if you stop by and give 'em a looksee then I don't see the harm in it.

Starting in the order I read them: Bib, Patrick, JuddHole, Pork Tornado, Dusty (Pork Tornado's personal site), Michael, Paul, Smitty, David, Adam, Heather, Alton Brown, Aaron, Scott and Rusty. I should point out that these are the order in which they are saved in my favorites, so it's not like anyone is prefered over another person.

AB, Judd and Dusty have no knowledge of my existance but I enjoy their stuff nonetheless. Heather just posted here one day, so I thought I would give her a bit of advert since she's pretty cool. The rest are personal friends. 'Nuff said. Paul, Smitty and David just update on a whim, and I think both Paul and Smitty have stopped altogether, but what the hey, I thought I would put their blogs out there anyway, in hopes that it will fuel their desire to blog more.

I want a Penny Arcade blanket but I can't justify why really.

How much fun would an Aquatic Pod Suite be?

Am I wrong in thinking this is funny?

I have never wanted to beat a man as much as I want to beat this guy. Thank goes to Patrick for getting me his 'cook' book for Christmas.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I not good enough? (sniff)

:)

10/1/05 12:10 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Apologies gentlemen. My links at work are not in tune with my links on my laptop. I am sorry for the exclusion.

10/1/05 8:10 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

And I should mention that the problem is fixed!

11/1/05 6:53 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I'd post a list of blogs I read, but it's about 40 long...and after reading your latest links post, it's about 3 longer.

11/1/05 8:55 AM  
Blogger bib said...

I have been wondering about Paul and Christy lately. I hope they are doing well. His blog seems so down.

12/1/05 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home