Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Revenge of the Nerds!

Okie dokie silly-Oh. Patrick clued me in to this nerd test that can be found here. I got a repsectable 77%, but Pat got me down by getting a very promising 79%. We both agree that there must be some curve for some questions as he had to have answered some much better than I (being the math nerd that he is) and so for him to only get an extra 2 points seems silly.

Anyway, in other news I have allergies to my borrowed cat. I left town this weekend and came into the apartment for an hour this evening and now I'm sitting here at work with itchy eyes and cat hair on my face. Ick...

Good buddies Adam and Paul IM'd me tonight, whom I haven't talked to since before Thanksgiving, so to talk to two really good friends made my night tonight. Also talked to Bib, which is always a treat. She has to work in the morning, but she stays up just to chat with me for a bit. All three are treasured. *gushes*

Quick question: How hard is it to watch Napoleon Dynamite and NOT talk like him afterwards? It's been a day and a half and I'm STILL talking like him! Gosh!

3 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

ok, I'm only 56% nerd *whew* but I'm 49% loser. so I guess what I lack in nerdiness I make up for it by being a loser. Who would've thought?

12/1/05 10:46 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I got a 61%. Also classified as a Low-Rank Nerd. It did say very clearly that I AM a nerd. I'm just not very high on the totem pole.

15/1/05 12:46 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Oh, I'm a 70% loser. My weird quotient was 93, which somehow means that 62% are weirder than me. I think that score is weird. And I didn't like the questions. THey didn't adequately reflect my strangeness.

15/1/05 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home