Saturday, February 19, 2005

Has The Razor come to claim his next victim?

If Mr. Rutledge EVER reads this blog, I would like to point his attention to this link and ask him if this is the set of movies he told me about. If so, then I am so getting this box set.

My ear...sigh*...my ear is still all pressurized and not at all well. I had hoped that when I went to the restroom tonight and threatened it with a sharped paper towel tube that it would cooperate, but alas it is not meant to be.

I'm frustraited with my head. It's not conforming to my idea of health. I would think that with the amount of pills and NyQuil I pour down my pie-hole that it would be happy to quit being so sickly. Not so. Grrr!

Anybody want to buy me this? My friend Adam had it and I didn't. I was so jealous... Never underestimate the power of a transforming Nissan 300ZX!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terrible lie said...

Buy me a car and i will buy you that one.. mine has to run, be e-test and safetyed and have a years worth of complete insurance..Okee? Cool beans..

20/2/05 12:11 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Will a Reliant be ok? :-)

20/2/05 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home