Friday, February 25, 2005

Who's the best widdle cute-ums wootums?

Stopped by the store on the way home, and pick up some needed milk, bread and other food stuff. I also grabbed some canned cat food, thinking April might like to mix it up a bit. I am now the king of the house. It was like she knew I had something for her. As soon as I put down her bowl of new food, she devoured it. I am happy.

I am also King of the Cats. Mrraw!

Ok, that was pretty gay, huh? Eh, screw it. It's my blog... :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's good to be adored!

25/2/05 9:54 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

My cats can read my mind. All I have to do is think about getting them some food and they are at my feet in the kitchen. I could be doing something normal too, like getting some tea, but I'll just think "Maybe I'll give them some can food" and they immediately come bursting into the kitchen as if I had already cracked open the can. It's kinda freaky, actually.

26/2/05 12:42 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

YOU suck.

1/3/05 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home