Friday, March 04, 2005

Gettin' my vacuum on


A little dusty... Posted by Hello

As soon as I turned the Beast on, the cat disappeared and I've yet to see her since. This is what the first go through sucked up. A full bin of hair, dust and other dirty things. I can only assume this is a good thing. Once this is up, it will stop bothering my allergies, and for that I'm happy. Now to do the other rooms. I eagerly await to see what that turns up. *grins*

This morning's workout was cut short by some cow who said she 'reserved' the elipticals for her and her friend. I've looked at the board after she said this and I didn't see jack squat about her and her workout buddy. I was almost through, so I only missed 7 minutes, but still... I was a little miffed.

4 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

All I can say is OH MY. That is a LOT of hair. That's not even including what I swept out of your carpet when I was up last. Holy cow. I hope your allergies will subside a little now.

4/3/05 9:56 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

He forgot to mention that that amount was just from his bed sheets.

5/3/05 12:29 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I should mention that all that canister is just the living room and my tiny "hallway". Maybe 10' X 15' I'm guessing. Yeah, Brigette took a honest-to-God broom and worked it over a little bit ago, but there was dust she couldn't get I guess. She had gotten mostly hair. It's amazing what one can pick up with a vacuum. I'm going to do my bedroom and guest bedroom tomorrow. Yea!

5/3/05 1:03 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

And Pat, you should see my bedsheets. Cover in white fur. It looks like I slaughtered that Wompa that Luke cut the arm off of in Empire...

5/3/05 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home