Thursday, August 18, 2005

Can't see in the dark

Since I've gotten into the origami thing, I've found it helps with controling my tics. Between all the money that has been spent on 'self-hypnosis' tapes, books, pamplets(which are free), consults, doctor visits and various types of drugs, it has come down to folding tiny paper cranes that calms me the most.

I really looking forward to having my first guitar lesson. I'm going to call tomorrow and set the plan up. That's right. I'll have my own plan. Haiku-Girl seems to think that a guitar can get me some womens, and I would like some womens, seeing as how all my old womens have new mens. Ergo, I am womens-less.

And oh yeah, my co-workers suck. Big bunch of jerks... ;-) Playing pranks on a poor petite waifish thing such as myself. That's ok, I'll get even. Even Stephen. Hell yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Hey, I have an idea...

...you should whine some more about not having a girlfriend...

:P

18/8/05 11:51 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I direct you here. That hole in your mouth? The one you put pie in? Shut it.

;-D

19/8/05 12:12 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Yeah you and that kid from Coorado should just get it over with and move to Canada together. I hear you can make it official up there. ;-)

19/8/05 9:41 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Oh no he DIHN'T!

20/8/05 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home