Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Jay needs a date

When one is going through their pantry, and a picture of Aunt Jemaima starts looking good, that can not be a good sign. A sure indication of desperation.

"So, uh, you come around here often?"
"Shut yo mouth and make us some pancakes, sugah."
"You're a sassy woman, I like that."
"If you're cool with it, I'll call Mrs. Butterworth and we can have some fun."
"I love you, Pancake-Lady."

Ok, this is getting creepy now. It's best to stop before Uncle Ben jumps off that box and whips my ass. "You got jungle fever boy!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's out there, Jay, you've just got to be patient.
I could always set you up on a blind date, those are always fun!

Brooke

3/8/05 9:10 AM  
Blogger bib said...

Brooke, since when has a blind date ever been fun? Awkward?Maybe. Horrible? Probably. Jay, you will find someone who fits you. I am sure of it. You will be like peas and carrots. Can I offer a tidbit of advice? (I figure you are always giving it to me) You actually have to leave your apartment in order to meet people. Yeah, who would have thought? It will happen. Patience, isn't that what you tell me?

3/8/05 7:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You're right. I need to leave my cave in order to find somebody. I'm not in any hurry. I'm going to try and lose some weight first, try not to be a total turn-off to the opposite sex.

Yeah, anybody want to take bets on that one?

5/8/05 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home