Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Crazy people

I've been here on Swings for a whooping one hour and forty minutes. So far, these guys have been pretty active. I think I will like it here on this shift. I get along with everybody so far and although I've spent only a few seconds talking to a few of them, there looks to be no class of attitudes. And that, as they say, is a good thing.

Had dinner with my aunt Peggy this past Sunday night. Just down a few houses from her is a woman that won $1,000,000 on "Who Wants To Be A Millionare". As I was about to leave her house, Peg and I were on the front lawn, saying our goodbyes, when that lady drove by and I got to notice her license plate. "FNLANSR"

Classy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this lady who won a million single?

Brooke

3/8/05 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home