Saturday, July 23, 2005

Living In A Material World

Three times today I rode in my truck to various places with my radio pre-set to different stations. First was coming home from work. Second time was to grab some dinner, and then lastly was to come back to work. All three times when I started my vehicle, there was a Madonna song playing on the radio. And it didn't matter what channel I was on, it was always Madonna.

First was 'Lucky Star' coming home, then this evening was 'Material Girl', and when coming into work was 'Live To Tell'. What are the odds of hearing a Madonna song when starting one's vehicle? And what did I do? What does one do when faced with the Material Girl herself? Do I change the station or do I just turn the radio off?

I, my friends, turned it UP!

I was rolling down the road, with my window's down, hoping nobody would regonize me and wailing like a banshee...

"A man can tell a thousand lies,
I've learned my lesson well.
Hope I live to tell the secret
I have learned, 'till then..."

I'm such a chick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home