Thursday, July 14, 2005

I knocked on Bo Radley's door...

I have an affinity for movies and cartoons. Sometimes, even the two combine and give me glee, but that's another post... Two DVD sets are being released soon and I am up in arms about how to procure them. The Thin Man box set and The Pink Panther Cartoon Collection box set. Every time I heard that Mancini song, it always got me in the mood for a little campy cat action. And the fast-talk and smooth detective work of Nick and Nora Charles was classic cinema at it's best in my opinion.

To Kill A Mockingbird:SE would just be icing on the cake. My favorite all time movie. Bet you never would have thought that of a scruffy-lookin' freak like myself would ya? Actually, I'll probably have this one on the day that it comes out. When treasured flicks come out in SE's, it's hard to resist and I shall do no such thing that Tuesday morn!

In other news, I need a bib. No, not a Bib, but rather a piece of cloth with which to keep food off my man-titties. I could loose weight, which I am doing ever so slowly, but in the meantime I think some clothing insurance is needed. I wonder if I could con Heather into knitting me one. Hmm... a woolen bib? I would ruin it with the first wash. No, I need something industrial, something modern...

"That'll do pig. That'll do."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Haha, nah, I'll just try being more careful.

14/7/05 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you just grab a towel and put around you, makes more sense then buying a bib.
Brooke :)

15/7/05 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home