Saturday, July 02, 2005

"How Many People Can You Name?"

Errol Morris, short film maker, put together a little 'love of film' short for the ol' interweb and I am needing all of your help figuring out who these people are. Apparently they all are, if not most, people who are famous for something.

A handfull I can recognize on my own. Iggy Pop, Donald Trump, Laura Bush, Al Sharpton and Former Russian Primier Gorbichav are in this. There is even a Savion Glover-looking guy who may indeed be Savion Glover. But the rest of the people I am stumped by. There are two others I recognize, but I don't know their names. This is where you come in...

Watch this little film. It's not long, about a minute, and tell me who you can pick out of this little short, if they are famous for something or not. The white guy with the weird head talking about "flickering" I can picture, but I don't know his name. Help me name him!!

*On a third viewing, the guy near the first that says "The Matrix!" looks like Shawn Flanning, the Napster inventer, and another guy that I think is Rocko DiSpirito, and another guy whom I believe is some fashion designer, but ,again, I don't know his name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Actually only about a third to a half of them are well-known. The link below the film has a list of them all.

I could really only pick out Walkter Kronkite, Tom Brady, Laura Bush and Al Sharpton.

2/7/05 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Touche' Mr. Cusher, touche'.

3/7/05 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home