Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Juicy links

Sometimes, it's just best to see for yourself what passes for art these days. I honestly just don't know what to say about this thing. Hmm, maybe my tranny friend can come over and fix me a tall, cool glass of OH MY LORD WHAT AM I SAYING?

If you are one of the seven people on Earth that have access to Patrick's website (heck, seven may even be a generous number)(his website is one the left) you should check out his picture gallery and see the fat guy laughing at a poorly riced out Honda. It's hard to get a car that looks fast and/or furious when you're a line cook at Cracker Barrel. If he gives permission I can put it on here so the rest of the three people that visit this site can see it. :-P

I never considered Jessica Simpson anything buy harmless teeny pop pap, but after line-stepping to a Nancy Sinatra classic, it makes me cry a little bit. And shame on Willie Nelson for being in the video. Why? I'll tell ya why! Because the Red-Headed Stranger has no business being in a cover song video with the Blonde-Headed Hootchy Mama.

Some people have said that I may have way too much free time on my hands than what is good for me. To those people I say ney ney! There are others much worse...

Went gamblin' again tonight. Had a ball in fact. Played a little paigow, ate some of the driest/wettest fish ever and enjoyed some good company. Truely an enjoyable evening.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

It's not my fault people don't want to read what I have to say. All they have to do is ask for a password.

The picture is actually located on a non-secure partition of the domain, btw.

http://www.cusher.net/unprotected/rice_honda_1.jpg

28/6/05 11:15 PM  
Blogger bib said...

First of all, The General's doors didn't open, is Jess too good to crawl out like everyone else? I bet boys/men everywhere will be doing "stuff" to that video for a long time. I would also place bets on young girls purchasing red boots. I must admit my jaw dropped out of my head. This is harmless little "chicken of the sea" Jessica? I don't think she's quite so harmless now. She looks like she could be doing a video with lil' kim talking about magic sticks and making sprite cans dissappear in her mouth. Jay, you KNOW you have way too much time on your hands.

29/6/05 7:14 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Wow. Other than the fact that the cover SUCKED, that was pretty darn sex-ay.

29/6/05 7:49 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yeah Scott I agree. The cover sucked, but the video was nice to look at. :)

29/6/05 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home