Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Stretched thin

This weekend, I've had ten million things to do and not enough time to do them. First off, since Adam has made his way down from New York, I've been seeing him, but haven't seen any of the other friends in the greater Ada metropolis. Paul has been ignored, which I know is nine kinds of frustraiting for him. I had to cancel a T-Ball game I told Smitty I would attend. I haven't seen Michael in about a month and a half, and I think the last time I saw David and Erin was back when Roosevelt was president. Which Roosevelt you may ask? The first one. Oh yeah, it's been that long.

Ah!! But wait!!

All of these people that I haven't seen are thankfully going to be at A-Kon this year. So I will have them to bore with my secret, wonderful tales of router-watching and network implimentation-doing. I will spin a sticky literary web of bordom and apathy with my substandard vocabulary. What fun for them.

Can't wait for all that Pocky, Pretz and those drinks with the marbles in them. Hooray for snacks!

PS: I suck at Phase 10.

PSS: Anybody want to meet me in New York so I can go watch Avenue Q with company?

PSSS: I think my friend Jared and my sister Amy cheat like mad dogs at card games.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

You know you never watch routers or do imps at work...don't even try to lie. :)

1/6/05 12:16 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Quiet Patrick! You'll ruin what little illusion I have going for me!

And Christie, I will treat your husband with delicate hands. Now, the throngs of smelly and sweaty anime fans may be of different opinion however.

1/6/05 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home