Thursday, May 12, 2005

Save the drama for yo' mamma!

I have very little need for drama in my life right now. I'm trying to better myself, mostly in ways that will make me feel better about myself, not so I will look better in comparison to other people. I think I'm through trying to make people think better of me. Screw that. All that will happen is I please everybody but myself.

And I'll let you in on a little secret...

Are you ready?

I don't care what 'they' think. I don't care what 'they' say. Some people will spend entire relationships or friendships or their own lives worrying about what other people think of them. And although I used to be one of those people, I think I'm ready to move on.

Yessir. I think I am ready for something different.

-End Trans

3 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

it's about time. Welcome.

13/5/05 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is BIB kidding? Her life is nothing but drama. Pretty ridiculous coming from someone who has to be the center of attention all the time.

23/5/05 8:23 PM  
Blogger bib said...

lol, I have to be the center of attention? You are right, my life has been nothing but drama, which is why I'm trying to get rid off all excess crap in my life and get down to what is really important to me. If you don't like it, fuck off. I'm not forcing you to read my blog, and I'm damn sure not forcing you to keep up with the drama in my life. So take all the cheap shots you want under your little anonymous posting. It's easier when you can be a coward and hide behind an anoymous post, isn't it? Asshole.

28/5/05 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home