Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"But I'm a fungi!" said the shitake....

I was recently attacted by a bitter, callow individual who called my morals into question. Since everybody I know knows who I am, and as I'm not leading any kind of double secret life, I give you, my readers, a view of my 'morrels' instead.



I saw Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy last Friday morning, enjoyed it greatly. I found out this weekend that my father is going to drive all the way from Ada to watch Star Wars: Episode III with his only son on opening day, thereby completing the circle. He took me to Penn Square Mall when I was a just a few months shy of being three to see 'Star Wars: A New Hope'. And now he'll be there with me when I watch the last prequel. I hope to be as great a father as he has been to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Man, I seriously hope I don't feel like I'm interrupting a father-son moment.

I mean...if you two need to be alone and all...*creeped out now*

4/5/05 6:18 AM  
Blogger bib said...

I think that it is really cool that the two of you are going together... I mean, yeah, I had hoped that you would want to go with me.. but Dad is an understandable reason not to go with me. I'm not creeped out that you are going with your dad alone.. in fact I'm more creeped out by you going with Patrick alone... ;)

4/5/05 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home