Friday, April 01, 2005

Always on the Run

A few days ago I posted a link where you can find the will-never-be-released third album of Fiona Apple. Well, I was tooling around at work tonight and found a site that had the lryics to that album, along with a bevy of other bands that I like that are hard to find lyrics for.

It's owned by this guy who just wanted to put out lyrics to only groups he likes. And while I question why he would like The Breeders and not The Pixies, or why he would listen to Belly and Juliana Hatfield but not listen to That Dog puzzles me a bit, he has some really solid stuff on here. Even the Dresden Dolls! Wow!

Anywho, here's the link. Skim through it, it's good for a look. This person enjoy's a wide range of music. Anybody that lists Dead Can Dance to Stevie Wonder has some distinct tastes, so I know this cat has diversity on his mind. Sorry Smitty, there is no Pedro The Lion on here...

1 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

this guy really has WAY too much spare time

2/4/05 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home