Saturday, March 26, 2005

Giving up on giving in

Tonight I had drinks with Michael and some English Major named Melissa and we talked about movies and how to properly make banana pudding the easiest way. The most fun I've had in a long time.

Tonight I colored Easter Eggs with my niece, my sister and her boyfriend. I found out that pink and purple egg dyes will produce the exact same egg color.

Tonight I talked to Brigette while her son was wanting to play games on the PS2. Her and the kids went Easter egg hunting a day early and made out like bandits. Bib said they picked up about 60 I think. Oh yeah, I think they did good.

Today I figured out that the Love's Truckstop just north of Seminole has free wireless internet. That's where the previous blog post was made from.

Today I listened to an interview with Gene Wilder and it made me want to check out 'Hanky Panky' and the original 'The Producers'.

Today, as Ice Cube would say, was a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you just love days that are good days for no particular reason? They are extra special good.

28/3/05 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home