Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Don't deny it, I'm a hot guy

There is just something cool about working out to until you raise your body temperature to a level that when you step outside and it's chilly, steam rises up off of your body. That feeling, just the raw energy I got from that this morning was tremendous. That just fuels me to want to work out more. I'm not seeing results yet and I don't expect to for a few weeks, but I'm laying the foundation.

I haven't told many people this, but Bib turned me on to Phentermine. It's a doctor perscribed appitite suppresant and it works pretty well, as long as you take it a few hours before your biggest meal, but not too late in the day. I'm hoping that with exercise and proper diet, I can undo what it's taken me years to pack on. I know it will take a while to take off, but I'm making a small bet with myself. If I can loose a pre-set weight (only I know it) by A-Kon, I will purchase for myself a Global santaku knife. I'm a big fan of Global, as any Bourdain-Follower would be, and I've been wanting one for a few years. So, if I can do everything right between now and June 3rd, that puppy is mine.

April is a little ticked at me right now. I took her to the vets office Monday and he told me that she would have to take some oral antibiotics for the next week for her leg wound, and if that doesn't work, then he'll have to cut the infected section of her leg out. So I've been risking some serious feline attitude by forcing her to take her medication. I was having problems with it until Patrick clued me in on how to wrangle a cat and get them to take pills or drops. So now I can get her to take it, but she's currently not to happy with me. Oh well, I would rather her be a little upset than to have to deal with her having surgury.

I trust everybody picked up their widescreen release of The Incredibles? Sure you did... you're smart people. I got a free mini-basketball with mine. What in the world am I going to do with a midget-sized ball? I didn't know why I got it, but it set about me to giggle like a little girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

I turned someone on!!! WHOOO HOOO!!.. oh damn you were just meaning to drugs.... Well, it was STARTING to sound like a really good blog, but I guess that'll work too. I'm just glad you are trying to be more healthy. You know it would have really ticked me off (to the point of kicking your ass) if I would have to bury you because of you not taking care of yourself. Now if I can just get you to send more pictures, only without the goofy headlines ;)

16/3/05 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh, you turn me on babe, don't think you don't. I was just under the assumption that everybody knew that already. But you know what they say about assumptions, you make an ASS out of U and MPTION...wait a minute...
As for pictures, give me a list, ala EmotionEric and I'll see what I can do.

17/3/05 4:25 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Jay, here's a promise... if you meet your goal, you will have TWO Global santoku knives. I will personally buy a second one for you. (Besides, It'll be almost time for a birthday present for you anyway.)

17/3/05 6:15 PM  
Blogger bib said...

and I'm blushing....

17/3/05 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home