Monday, March 14, 2005

Feeling good, could look better

Had a fantastic workout this morning. I don't know what it is about working out, but it always puts me in a good mood. I'm going to make it a point to try much harder the following month to stick to the gym. Afterwards I was inspired to buy lots of healthy food, so fresh fruits, fish, and frozen veggies were a big thing. I even bought radishes!! I love radishes in my salads, but I never buy them. I will think to myself, passing those little red balls by, "I would really like some radishs in my salad sometime." Then I thought, well why not? It's just me eating it right? No one is going to go "Ewww, radishes?" So I figured I would get some. And I got some brocolli as well, cauliflower, carrots, celery, baby spinach, some peaches, bananas and some lovely plums. I'm all about peaches, and these smelled heavenly. I hope they taste as good as their aroma.

I'm in a good mood this morning. I figured I could either obsess about something I have no control over, or I could go on about my life until the situation changes. So I figured I would go on about my life. Being stuck in a rut will do nothing but bring me down and make me miserable. And I'm tired of being miserable over this situation. I've done it in the past and I've been doing it for the past month, so I am going to change my attitude, change my body and change my health. And if I can change my sprititual health, then that would be a great thing as well. God help me, I'll overcome and be a good, fun guy again.

Well, going to get my head cropped, get April patched up and get my oil changed. Then it's time to come back, clean up a bit and maybe watch some of the Buffy that Paul loaned me. Good times.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The first person on blogger.com that accepts anonymous posts! woohoo!

I think I met you over at Superpope's place once, but I visit people as often as Smog orders pizza from Laketown.

Working over the 'local' contacts for C++ coders and 3D artists. Amazingly hard to find ppl in Ada, OK despite it all. Might help if I were not invisible.

15/3/05 4:53 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

A Hobbit joke. Excellent. You are most welcome here.

15/3/05 11:41 PM  
Blogger bib said...

sigh... the dork factor keeps going up in here doesn't it??? Well, alright, I'll move over and share my seat. :)

16/3/05 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home