Saturday, March 19, 2005

Keepin' it in the black

Businesses like to say "Keep it in the black", they are refering to the way they keep their books. Black ink means profit, red means profit loss. This week has been good as far as workouts go. I've kept it in the black, meaning I'm doing what I want to, by losing the weight, ergo- profit. I'm *gaining* my life back, pound by pound.

I talked to Adam on Thursday night, had a good conversation. It made me really miss him, and hopefully when he comes down this way in May or so, I'll get to see him. I also really need to make plans to go see him in Geneseo, New York sometime. It's sad that not a single person in Oklahoma has went to go see him since he moved out to New York. I've been meaning to go for some time, so maybe come October, when certain moons and planets align to form something cool, I can make the trek. More on that later.

It's almost been a month since I've seen Bib's kids. Between staying up here in O-Town and only seeing her when they are in school, I haven't had a chance to see them. I've talked to them over the phone while their mother was passed out from sickness, but that's just not the same. Bib told me that Brenden said that I hadn't seen him in forever and that he probably grew a whole foot since I've seen him last. Folks, this is but one of the many reasons why Bren and I will get along famously. I want to make it a point to see them both this weekend. Here that Brigette? I'm seeing your chitlins! Mwahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I miss you too!!

20/3/05 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home