Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Adagio Breezes

A lot to say but no reason to tell it here.

For those of you that are Fiona Apple fans, Sony Entertainment has but the kibosh on her 3rd album, for fear that there are no 'singles' and therefore a worthless album. If you enjoy the 'Shadowboxer'-type stuff, go to this site and download the entire album for free. I'm giving it a listen now and it's good stuff. Makes me want to dig her other albums out.

I had a dream last night where I was making out with Alex Borstein from Mad TV at some up-scale restaurant. She was feeding me strawberries, and then kissing me. I guess this means I "kiss-a like-a man". Speaking of Mad TV, it's on right now. Weird.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

You're a good man Jay. Never stop believing that.

31/3/05 7:38 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

31/3/05 7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dreams about kissing are my favoritest dreams! Lucky you!

31/3/05 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home