Sunday, April 03, 2005

Wishing she was with me....

Tonight, Michael and I met up with Patrick at a local hamburger place. We chowed down and made small take until I was about to fall asleep in my onion rings. We made our way back to Cade de Cusher and had coffee, more small talk and watched some Dennis Leary stand up. Good times.

Got to work with less than 5 hours sleep today. Coupled with yesterday's 3 1/2 and it's going to be hard to stay awake I think. So far I'm doing good, but it's only 1:40 in the morning. I've still have a ways to go.

Bib had a special visitor tonight when she got home from work. I won't go into details, but suffice to say I'm worried for her safety. I'm confident that she can take care of herself, but still, when a loved one is threatened, you tend to worry more than usual. And I tend to worry enough on sunny days as it is...

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Get her a shotgun.

...and a reliable car with a good engine and a big trunk.

4/4/05 12:13 AM  
Blogger bib said...

Jay thanks for worrying about me. I know I know, it's a constant thing with you... I will be ok. I just bought a shotgun and am trading my car in for one of those old Ford LTD's it's got a TON of trunk room. i'm having the engine checked out now.... ;)

5/4/05 8:38 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Pretty soon she's going to start saying to random, rough guys "Hey...that's a nice coat you got on."

Frank Miller's "BIB!"

5/4/05 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home