Thursday, May 05, 2005

The other "L" word...

Just found out that Leisha Haily of murmurs fame is on the Showtime lesbian drama, "The L Word" This alone would be enough to entice me to watch it, had I Showtime. I also just found out that murmurs' founding members Heather Grody along with Leisha, have formed a new group called 'Gush'. I am so behind the times...

I am also imcapable of letting go. When I want something, I try very hard to get it. I will dream of it, I will think of it during the day. It will consume my thoughts. It could be anything, or anyone. If I am wanting something, I don't give up easily. It's a stubborn trait I developed over the years. It's not often I have this passion, but when I do, it's hard to satiate.

Sometimes I feel like Mikey from 'Swingers'. I'm going to be in Los Angeles 3 years from now, sitting in my apartment drinking orange juice in the dark, going through photo albums and old letters. I will not be hosting open mike night at the HaHa Hole, not matter my need for money...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I actually do have Showtime and The L Word is AMAZING!!! It's an excellent show and Leisha Hailey is actually my favorite character on the show. Tell you what, Jay, go buy the Season One DVD ($50 at Target), and if you don't love it, I'll buy it from you when I'm down next week.

11/5/05 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home