Friday, May 20, 2005

The Devil and pimples

Good friend Scott Roche has a two part (so far!) study about the King of Lies, Prince of Darkness, Satan himself. If you're interested, and I emplore you to check it out as it's a good quick read, is to head over there yourself. Here is where you'll find the goodness.

On a ickier, grosser note, I have this Mt. Vesuvious-sized crater on my cheek. This usually happens when I shave at the sink. Normally I shave in the shower, as this is just the most logical place to be wet and welding a sharp piece of steel in my soapy hand. But when I shave at the sink, I will invariably get an ingrown hair and wacky hijinks ensue.

Hmm... I think more wacky hijinks need to ensue in my life. "Uh-oh! Looks like Jay is going to grab that 220-volt bare wire while standing in ankle-deep water! Watch out!" "Uh-oh! Looks like Jay invited both Cindy and Sharon to the prom. What will he do?" "Uh-oh! Looks like Jay got picked up for drug trafficking heroin across international borders. Let's watch!"

Thursday morning was pretty good. Got to watch Star Wars, Epi III with my folks, joined by Pat, Kevin and longest-running amigo Adam. And despite my biased thoughts toward the first two prequels, I enjoyed this last one. My friend David was of a different opinion, but I think deep-down he liked it as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

Thanks for the plug!

And I am sooooo going to be the last geek to see ROTS. grrrrrr.

20/5/05 2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

After seeing movies like Star Wars do you then pretend to be in said movie for a day or two after? Fake lightsaber fights. Yoda speak? That kind of thing? I'm NOT saying I do this... just asking. :)

21/5/05 2:03 PM  
Blogger bib said...

Do this you shouldn't. mmmmm...

21/5/05 6:20 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

HG- Not so much sci-fi films, but if there is a character in a movie with a strange way of speaking (Napoleon Dynamite, Palpatine in ROTJ) I will emulate them for some silly reason.
After Wayne's World came out, my friend's wanted to kill me for saying "Sheeyah!" all the time.

25/5/05 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home