Thursday, May 19, 2005

Shall we play a game?

If you've got 10 minutes (or 49, which it took me), I challenge you to play this little game. Dubbed The Doors, it's based in flash. All you can do is click on certain objects and collect tiny bits of info and material to help you solve just what is going on. At times you can drag and drop things you've collected to interact with things on screen. It's not any kind of skill game, and I guess if one were really smart they could whip through this in about 3 minutes, but damn if it took me almost an hour to figure this out.
Anyway, it's something fun, not to mention a little frustraiting if you're a gotard like myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be a complete idiot because I'm stuck. I even emailed you a question about it. Oh well, I guess I'll try it again later.

Erin

20/5/05 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Figured it out. Just doing it wrong. Pretty fun little game. I'm not sure how long it took, though. It had me stumped at the end.

Erin

20/5/05 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to play any game considering I was DISINVITED to AKON. Erin, sorry you will be the only girl again. Jay decided that it would be best if I not attend. While that's a bummer, I guess the trip to Vegas a couple of days later will sure make up for it. I hope you guys have a good time.

bib

24/5/05 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home