Wednesday, June 29, 2005

"Herb, get the camera."

If you are anything like me, and let's face it, that's a loaded statement, then you really enjoyed creature features when you were a kid. Movies about vampires, giant ants, even a 30-story nuclear-powered reptile that leveled Japan. All sorts of mutant mistakes and zombies and dinosaurs and genetic freaks, I loved them all. But there were those that truely frightened me, and that was the big mean gorillas, and I have stories to back that up. And no other baddie was as vicious, scary or enjoyable to watch from between my fingers as was King Kong.

This December, the Peter Jackson remake will make it's way to the silver screen and I for one can not wait. To get a taste of this tasty dish, click here.

I'll be there with my soda and indrustial-sized box of Junion Mints.

*happy dance*

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

Happy dance indeed. This will no doubt be one I will want to see more than once in the thater.

29/6/05 7:48 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

SHILL!

29/6/05 11:08 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

No THIS is shilling, *ahem*

Go see this site http://www.scottsbrain.blogspot.com/ it like totaly roxxors my boxxors !!!1!!!1! W(.)(.)t1!>>!.1..1


I am the shiznit!?!!L!!\
1

1/7/05 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home