Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Best Things In Life Are Free


Posted by Picasa
Mouse: Ignored about twenty minutes after opening from packet.

Posted by Picasa
Dangly Mouse on Stick: Will only play with if you engage her.

Posted by Picasa
Squirrel Tail on Moving Ball: Stares at with mild curiosity.

Posted by Picasa
Scratching Board: Ignores, even if there is fresh catnip on it.

Posted by Picasa
Pipe Cleaner that was free with purchase of pipe at A-Kon: Loves it to death. All she will play with.

Cats are very strange, curious animals. Mandy, when we shared a habitat, would play with anything, including my laptop's power supply. April however will only play with what she wants to play with. I wonder if I should get her a hampster? Is that a good playmate? Hey Erin, still wanting to get rid of Sumi? I think my kitten needs a friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

Reason #2343 why I love and hate cats.

13/7/05 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home