Monday, August 01, 2005

Time heals all wounds...

...but the Foo Fighters' "Best of You" does nothing to help.

Starting the 3-11 shift tomorrow night, was hoping for something cool to happen tonight. Instead had a quiet dinner but still enjoyed it.. I picked up an origami book last week and now my coffee table is covered in tiny boxes, cranes, one mis-shapen koala, and a giant polygon. Some people knit, or scrapbook, I fold paper.

I think the Gorrilaz said it best...
"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad.
I got sunshine in a bag.
I'm useless, but not for long.
The future is coming on."

1 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

I've got another confession to make. I love the beginning of that video where all you see is the mic and his mouth, for some reason I find that so freakin erotic. I know, call me crazy. I'm not attracted to the guy in any way, just the first twenty seconds of the video turn me on.

3/8/05 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home