Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kids these days

Talking to a person over IM that says she is a student in Egypt who is studying to become a professor like her father. Her major? English Function and Foreign Languages. And yet her texts are peppered with "what do u do?" and "u r welcome". AOL speak basically.

I worry for today's youth. Is the art of conversing over 1's and 0's so hard that one must shorten all of their words? Is putting capital letters at the beginning of one's sentences a tedious choir?

In other news, I got a hair cut. A SERIOUS haircut. Very short, and I'm thinking of going all the way. I'm talking Telly Savalis baby! I don't know, it's still up in the air right now. Just wanting something that will guarentee that a woman will never talk to me again.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how sexy a bald man is.....go for it and I guarantee you will have to fight us ladies off!! LOL

27/7/05 6:36 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I've got one messing with me and another threatening bodily harm. Hmmm, what to do, what to do...

27/7/05 9:43 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

I bet you're too chicken to go down to skin. ;)

27/7/05 12:47 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I agree with Roche. BaKAAAAWWWK!

27/7/05 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY! THAT'S TAKING IT TO THE EXTREME, DON'T YOU THINK?
GO FOR IT BROTHER, IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, GO FOR IT, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, RIGHT?

SIS

28/7/05 8:56 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

...she's a screamer.

28/7/05 11:17 PM  
Blogger Pastoral Urbanite said...

Whoever anonymous is... I'm already bald (by choice)... can of whoop ass on your butt, isn't that sort of redundant?... which sister is this? wait... I don't want to know, then I'll know she's a screamer...

30/7/05 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home