Saturday, August 13, 2005

Herkaleez! Herkaleez! Herkaleez!

Had a date last night, drank way to much, stayed up way to late talking. Got home, didn't drink my water like I KNEW I should have and now I've got a raging headache and a bit of a sour stomach.

Gonna be a long day...

And for Ed and Chad, I give you these: Dirty Sanchez, Pepe Lopez, Hot Karl, Hot Lunch, personal favorite Baked Potato, and lastly the Whitman Sampler. If you read these at all, you cannot hold anything against me for it. I just simply put the links up, it's your judgement call to read them or not. No dirty pictures, but very descriptive text. And oh yeah, that last one was written by someone you may know...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I do remember hearing somethin' on TV about colon cleansin'. They say everyone should have one. I'm thinkin' about gettin' me an appointment and go down and get my colon cleansed thoroughly.

13/8/05 6:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Cry? No. But I was left with a very serious "WTF?" moment. Spent most of the season watching Angelus reaking havok, Buff's all melodramatic, Spike and Dru are ruling the town practically and then the season ends on such a downer. That was why I was so intent on watching season 3. I'm only on epi 9, but those were watched in three days, so if I keep it up, I can finish it up in about a week or two.

14/8/05 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's the world coming to when things like that are called "baked potato" - I mean, baked potato is a wholesome kind of good. The kind of good that makes one think of butter or broccoli!

14/8/05 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home