Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Monday night: Fun!

To the guy on my left:
Michael, if I ever get drunk in public, it is only fair that you are at present to witness it, as Monday was just a medium buzz. A drunk Jay is totally different.

To the guy on my right:
You order stupid drinks. You are not allowed to drink with me anymore, whomever you are.

To the girl in front of me:
Melissa, you are a kickass bartender. Good luck on your masters and all those poor kids you are going to teach one day.

To all my friends:
I have come a long way, but I still have a long way to go. I know I've been meloncholey and morose and mopey and about a dozen other M words. I am working to break that. The old me would like to come back out in to the sunlight. I might need your help to do it.

To my family:
You have no idea how much you all mean to me. Thank you.

***************************

There is a drink called the Dirty Girl Scout Cookie and it is delicious. That is all.

8 Comments:

Blogger bib said...

Jay, I am sorry. It does seem like a shitty cycle doesn't it? Every time my heart wants to scream and throw itself off a bridge I also get to think in the back of my head... "you did this to him.. see how it hurts?"

All I can say is even though it hurts... it's for the best. I don't like it, but it is for the best.

9/8/05 7:56 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

They always say that.

9/8/05 11:44 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

As quoted by David Wilcox in the song "Mango":

"Yeah, y'know, when you love somebody and they dick you around, doesn't that really suck?"

They... do always say that. And They... should shut the hell up and go away. That's what makes things easier, I assure you. :o)

Hey, what can I say... I love my best friend and don't like it when people make him sad. I get a little catty.

10/8/05 12:24 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Gentlemen, I appreciate your loyalty, but no need to be nasty. She had the courage to come here and say that. Give the girl some credit.

Thank you Bib. I means a lot to me for you to say that. I wish you well.

10/8/05 1:00 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

And if she feels that way then it really is for the best idn it?

10/8/05 7:53 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

1 oz vodka
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream
1 oz white creme de menthe

Okay that sounds pretty darn good.

10/8/05 11:45 AM  
Blogger bib said...

ouch... but you guys are good friends. I am glad. I could get catty back, but I won't. There's no need for it. It is for the best, I'm sure you have all been there before- Adam surely you can't say that you haven't broken some guys heart before.

10/8/05 10:13 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

He has...mine. *sniff*

:)

11/8/05 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home