Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Rude, crude and socially unacceptable

This is more bathroom observations, so if this sort of things turn you off, skip this one...

I just got back from the restroom here at work, and there are, I'm guessing (guessing because I've never made an offical count) there are about 8 stalls for doing the duty. Well, I'm in in #3, leaving plenty of room for other men doing their own thing when my co-worker comes into the room and sits right next to me in #2. What the heck? Of all the places to sit down and do your business, why do it next to somebody else? Creepy...

As some of you may know, I'm going through some personal issues. I'm not going to air out that situation on here, but suffice to say all prayers will be appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

It wasn't me.

24/9/04 2:10 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

heh... It was Darrell. I recognized his boots from my stall.

26/9/04 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home