Friday, September 03, 2004

Some thoughts of mine - Kinda lengthy

Walked by Gimpy while getting some water just now. She has a combo from Taco Bueno, and another sack full of junk food along with a 64oz drink from QT. *sigh* Why does she make it so easy for me to make fun of her on here?

My dog loves doggy treats, but will hardly touch her dog food unless she's really hungry. So why don't dog food manufactures simply make dog food out of the same stuff they make dog treats out of? Maybe then my dog wouldn't be so choosey and leave me to my sammich.

Why can't my Quik rapidly dissolve like it does in the commercial? There's precious few things I take great joy in, but I'll be darned if homemade chocolate milk isn't one of them. Another one? My Lisa Frank sticker collection. (I'm kidding... I only have her diary set)

Singing along to Queen's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" on the radio while on the car's stereo? Nothing wrong with that. Or Patsy Cline's "Crazy". Hmm.... maybe the word 'crazy' is the key word we need to look at here.

Why doesn't Smitty like the Barenaked Ladies? David doesn't like Hellboy... Patrick doesn't like rednecks... Jen doesn't like orange juice... This completely confuses me.

Paul has a lot of the TV series I've never seen that people say is great, on DVD. I'm thinking about borrowing some that he recommended. Pat has a small collection as well, so I've got my bases covered. Well, mostly coverd. Nobody has the 'What's Happenin' sets...

Why didn't Kim Deal sing more songs while with the Pixies? She fronted two bands, the Breeders and the Amps. She has the talent and voice for it. Maybe Charles Thompson was greedy and jealous? Who knows!

I saw Vest-Guy when I was going to the bathroom again. Not just see him, mind you, but actually pushed the door to the room open and he was RIGHT THERE, with his stars & moons vest, we almost hit each other we were so close. I swear I'm going to rip that damn thing off his body one day and dance around naked with it on. Well... naked other than the vest... actually you know what, let's just forget I mentioned that one.

What do I want to do for vacation? And where can I go for cheap? And where can I go that will allow me to sport a beer helmet while wearing only a kilt? ... and a vest.

I'm thinking of cheese. Why?

I hope my parents did ok in Vegas this past week. They were supposed to get back Thursday night, but I didn't have a chance to call them then, and I haven't done so since. I think I'll do that tomorrow morning.

Do you want to go to Mars with a dead guy and a sandwich? It's a simple question...

My aunt Peggy was supposed to move, and I told her to tell me when so I could help. So far I haven't heard from her, and I'm worried about it. I think I might call her this weekend too.

Anybody else need calling? Might as well speak up and let me know while I have the phone in my hand. I should call my sisters. Haven't talked to them in a coon's age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home