Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Return of the Madman

So, I go to the restroom earlier tonight, and wonder upon wonders, who do I pass but Vest-Guy. I take a second and see what he's got on today. A different vest this time, but it's still pretty ugly. I did't have time to extract details, but I do remember it having tan and green designs on this navy blue field. I guess it was Nordic or something, but I didn't care for it much.

One of these days I'm going to talk to him. I just wish I could catch him somewhere else besides the restroom. I want to avoid that whole area altogether.

A note to Wayne: We now who MagnAxiom is. We've known for several years, buddy. No need to sign both names. :-) And where's our Japanese swag? You'd better be putting together one heck of a PowerPoint presentation or webpage for us to view. I want details, man! And lots of pics. From Anna Millers if possible. ;D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sure you knew, but I didn't know if EVERYONE that might read this would know. Anywho.. I'm working on a simple website to showcase my pics/video's of my time here in Japan. If you've not seen it yet, my Guam Scuba Diving website is a www.waynehancock.net

I don't get the Anna Millers reference.. oh well.. :-)

Wayne

12/8/04 4:48 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, if you're going to live in Japan for six months and you don't know what Anna Millers is, then I suggest you ask a local and bring a camera. It's a restaurant where all the waitresses cosplay and they serve "American"-style food. Just thought that was cool. Or is that just me?

12/8/04 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be down south near Tokyo.. I'm up on the north end of the island, Misawa to be exact. It's very much a farming community. Small section of "city" then lots of rice fields..

13/8/04 7:13 AM  
Blogger Pastoral Urbanite said...

That's interesting... in Japan the south is industrialized and the north is rural? Or did I just over generalize? Pictures... We want pictures.

13/8/04 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, from what I can tell it gets more rual the further north of Tokyo you go. I can't comment on south, but I don't figure it would be as drastic a decline. I'm putting together some pictures to post, I'll upload a link when I do.

14/8/04 6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an FYI, Photo's and video's can be found at
http://www.wiltfong.net/~wayne/Japan
I'll probalby be uploading more soon.

MagnAxiom

16/8/04 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home