Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hungry for peanuts

I'm walking up the stairs to work tonight and I notice that there are peanut husks on a few of the stairs. That would mean two very distinct things in my opinion. One, that they are messy people who don't care where their refuse goes, and two, that they were so freakin' hungry for those peanuts that they coudn't wait and get to their desk to eat them.
I come in on the first floor and walk up to the second floor, but looking around the staircase, there was shells going up to the third floor. What kind of frenzy would a person have to be in to eat peanuts out of the shell for at least two flights of stairs? I can understand if they were those spicey peanuts or those ones with the honey-glaze. Those are great. But these looked to be just plain ordinary shell-intact peanuts. Man, what's up with that?

Moving on...

The Clerks X DVD is awesome. It holds some very true gems to the Viewaskewnaverse fans, and being such a fan, I really dig it. Looking back, I'm not sure I want David to watch this though. It is very crude, and by this point I'm almost positive he would hate it. So David, if you're reading this, don't watch it. Spend your time on Dragon Warrior. (fun game!!) :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe the peanut people were so famished from fasting for lab work that they couldn't control themselves and HAD to eat peanuts going up the stairs. OR it could be a case like Hansel and Grettle, and had you followed the peanuts you would've found a witch and and gingerbread house at the end. I guess you will never know now will you?

9/9/04 2:06 AM  
Blogger Pastoral Urbanite said...

Maybe they've got a vendetta against your janitor.

9/9/04 4:53 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I think they're just filthy helpdeak drones that don't give a crap about anything but what they stuff in their face.

10/9/04 12:31 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Patrick wins!! Gutter, tell him what he's won!

10/9/04 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home