Monday, September 20, 2004

ick...

So, now that I'm over my sickness I now have the cough to contend with. No matter what I do, I tend to carry around a cough for a couple of months (or three!) whenever I get bad sick. This has happened since '96 whenever Shane Taylor saw fit to give me the worst flu of my life. And a tenacious strain of it that one was. In fact, just now, between typing, I coughed so hard that nausia overtook me and made me rush to the bathroom, to, uh, expell some material. I hate this cough. About as much as I hate the cramps. The bodily spasm, not the band, although I'm keen to guess that they wouldn't impress me any.

So I'm about to go over to Pat's house, hopefully throw back some brats, maybe a little chicken and God-willing, some brew will be consummed. I really haven't had my appetite back since getting sick, so I'm ready to break it with Pat's brat's. Hmmm... maybe he'll make that sauce too. That would rock! Know what else would rock? Keeping it all down!. Yeah!

No new news on the grandfather. He's still doing his best to breathe and eat and we're all just taking it day to day. As one who's seen the ravages of cancer twice in his life now, I've decided that I don't want to see it again. I hope that future family and friends pass away quietly in their sleep when they are old and way into the future. The thought of loosing anybody right now is just too much. I think I've had a funural a year for sometime now and I don't want to have any more for a while thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home