Saturday, January 14, 2006

My heart will asplode

This morning I awoke with a mission. To go out and purchase a very silly thing. To purchase... Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2. I have accomplished this mission and now I am reaping the benefits.

Sadly, the cat has not enjoyed this experience as much as I have.

And I don't know what kind of sadistic person calibrated the weight-loss system for this game, but I think it's grossly in error. I've hobbled my way through 5 songs, twice each and it's not giving me enough credit for calories burned. It says only 129.037 (no kidding) and I am about ready to pass out. I just did a Sneaker Pimps song (who knew they had another song besides 'Six Under Ground?) and I'm feeling it. I had to take a breather and blog about it.

So far, this is so much fun. I've 'jogged" the equivalent of .727 miles by stepping in time to tiny arrows. I'm not ready to do it in public, but get enough whiskey sours in me and who knows.

A fat man might just break out on the dance floor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, brother! Your taking names and kicking ass on this aren't you?
As long as you've got the heart rate up and are sweating, it's doing something, trust me!

I'll call you tomorrow, hear you were coming home!

Brooke

14/1/06 10:12 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Awesome.

I challenge you.

14/1/06 11:35 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I am a 'tiny' bit better than the first time, and I'm learning how to do combos, but anything beyond 3-4 feet levels and I can't keep up. I can't even imagine doing a heavy mod song.

15/1/06 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home