Sunday, January 01, 2006

MMVI is here, bitches!

Ok, I've had my New Year's kiss, I've had my New Year's ciggy, and I've already eaten a piece of pizza. So far, it's shaping up to be a normal year for me...

Happy New Years!!

********************

Update: It's 7:40 in the morning, I've been at work for 16 2/3 hours now. I'm tired, I've got a hangnail and I am so ready for bed. Up until now, the person in the coverage position hasn't had to do much. Last night I was on a call that lasted 3 hours for some BS that we weren't even involved with. Suck...

Need to go home, take a loooong nap and wake up and eat some black-eyed peas. And then watch Sin City. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Who the hell'd you kiss at work? Chad?

1/1/06 12:33 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

A little more curvey...

1/1/06 2:31 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

...and I thought Ed was on vacation.

1/1/06 8:42 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Haha!! No no, this was of the female variety... and I'm not talking about Liz or Deb. ;-)
It's all very hush hush!

3/1/06 6:10 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

...like I said, I thought Ed was on vacation.

3/1/06 11:06 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Mr. Ed?

4/1/06 7:30 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

A horse is a horse, of course of course...

4/1/06 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home