Thursday, December 22, 2005

T-Minus 3 days and counting...

Got all my gifts wrapped with the help of Melissa last night. And this may be the first year that my sister doesn't make fun of my wrapping job. Considering that most of the gifts had an odd shpae, I did a pretty good job in attaching ribbons and bows. Add to the fact that I'm a clueless straight man and can't cordinate well, I say I did a good job. (Melissa said I did a good job too so all you haters can just suck it)

Haven't talked to Dad about the Kong viewing, so I don't know if we're still on, but I would still love to attend Christmas night. I know my sister Brooke is wanting to go, and Batman/Mayor of Quahag Adam West will be down Ada-Way, so hopefully it will still happen. Come on people!! A giant monkey movie done by Peter "Dead Alive" Jackson? Do I have to beg? Tell you what, if Cinema Six accepts Visa by the evening of the 25th, the Junior Mints are on me!

Sunday I helped Patrick set up his pool table. It's a multi-funtion one that comes with a second tier that can either be a card table, or flipped over to be a dinning room table. It's not the highest-end model available, but to be honest, for the money he paid for it, we had a hell of a lot of fun Monday night playing billiards. Kevin came over and we drank, smoked some cigars and ate every bit of chips and salsa Mr. Cusher had on hand. I don't know why really, but we were just chips-n-salsa hungry. Whiskey sours and Bacardi-O had a chance to kill our livers and trash talking was ON! At around midnight, Melissa had to drive me and Kevin home. heh... I know enough to know that drunk driving is not something a pretty young thing like myself wants to go to jail for. A petite waif such as I would be fresh meat to love-starved convicts. Gross... moving on...

This week and the next are 'freeze' days at work, meaning that any changes and implimentations have been put on hold for the holiday traveling rush. As bad as it is having to manually check in customers that are already cranky and pissed off the other 11 months of the year, doing it at Christmas with presents and children and more luggage than normal... would be enough to make any weary traveller want to flip out right there in the airport. And already having had my bad airport experience this year, I can say it's a bad thing. So, if I can help keep those airlines running that much smoother, so be it. Plus we got fed the other night. Don't know why. Just know that some people came in just to feed us. And I love them. Love-love!

Got to go to Papa G's this Monday night with Michael. The last thing I need is a pissed-off Italian woman mad at me. ;)

Later gators!

*************************

Side note - The Tetrabenezine is working very well. With the exception of the occassional tic, I am probably the best as far as the TS is concerned. I believe the current cocktail of teeny while pills, tiny blue pills, big red ones and oblong orange ones I'm doing pretty good. I just wanted to mention that, in case anybody wondered.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm still up for King Kong Christmas night. Tildon mentioned that he would like to go, so if we might have a crew instead of just us, would that be ok?

Mom's birthday was celebrated nicely tonight. We all went out to Polo's, I made her a cake. She wanted Strawberry and that's exactly what I made for her. I made strawberry cake with strwbry icing, plus I made about 35 roses to cover the top of her cake. She took pictures, so you'll have to see. Plus, there is plenty left over and I would like you to try it. We missed you tonight, we miss you many nights! It's time to come HOME!
Love you brother and will see you very soon!
Be careful on your trip down and drive safely, don't pay no mind to the road raigers!

Brooke :)

23/12/05 10:13 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

One bad side effect is that you'll never be able to sneak up on anyone since you must rattle when you walk!

24/12/05 7:33 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Haha, Scott, I would be the worst ninja ever! Kind of hard to be an assassian of the night when I'm so twitchy. ;-)

And Brooke, the more the merrier. Can't wait to see it, everyone that's viewed it tells me it's great. And I'm sorry to have missed mom's party, but I did call her and talk for a while. Hopefully I won't miss next year's.

24/12/05 8:28 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I said "my wrapping", not my presents given. :-)

28/12/05 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home